If we are looking for a tour in the paradise of Indian Himalayas, look no further – join Himalayan Glacier’s Sikkim & Darjeeling Tour in the lap of world’s third highest mountain Mt. Kangchendzonga (8586m/28,162 ft).
Sikkim and Darjeeling provide the perfect setting of Himalaya Mountains with their gentle climate, green hills, pine forests, and valleys with long long stretches of green tea gardens. Sikkim is a region influenced by Buddhism.
With number of Buddhists temples, monasteries and learning centers, Sikkim depicts the culture and value of the Sikkimese version of Buddhism. A stronghold of Tibetan Buddhism, Sikkim is home to over two hundred monasteries, mostly inhabited by the Lepchas, Nepalese, Tibetans, Indians, and Bhutanese.
The region was opened to the foreigners only recently. Darjeeling, chosen by the British Raj as their hill resort for its mild climate and scenic beauty, is still a popular hill station both among the Indian and international travelers.
The Sikkim and Darjeeling tour begins with our arrival at Darjeeling, and which way we lamd to Darjeeling depends on from where we are travelling.
Included in the Cost
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Welcome drinks and farewell dinner
- Accommodation in twin sharing in 4 star category and Heritage Hotel
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Transportation ac vehicle and sightseeing in Gangtok in Maruti Van as per the Government rule (3 Person in one vehicle)
- Services of English speaking escorts/guide all throughout the tour
- Monuments fees & entry fees during sightseeing
- Services of porters at airport and hotels
- Toy Train Ride as for the ticket available
- All government and local taxes
- Indian visa fee
- Air or train fare to and from Sikkim
- Vehicle will be used only for 8hours or 180km in a Day
- Meals apart from the itinerary above
- Excess baggage charges
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, alcohols, tips etc
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Any extra activities & optional tours, apart from the Itinerary
- Tips for guides and porters
- Any other expenses incurred in the tour apart from those mentioned in the cost include part